I am so excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Makeup and all that Jazz here on wordpress! Thanks once again for this very sweet nomination! Her blog is awesome because she shares a lot of beauty related stuff which I find interesting! So make sure to check out her blog! 🙂
The rules for this award are as follows:
Display the award on your blog
Mention/link the people who nominated you
Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award
Inform them you have nominated them
Write 7 facts about yourself
It was a bit hard for me to nominate 15 bloggers! I said to myself “Only 15?”. I am following a lot of blogs and it was hard for me to choose only 15! But, here’s a list of blogs that I truly love and would like to nominate for this award:
4. An Artechoke
10. Lurking Caro
11. Erin Louise Hunt
13. All things lady
And here are the 7 facts about myself that I would like to share:
1. I have a business degree and I work in the corporate world as a CPA.
2. I thought myself how to ride a bike when I got one as a gift for my 7th birthday.
3, I love to swim! Don’t get me wrong, I am not a trained swimmer but I know a few strokes and how to float!
4. I am a lipstick junkie! I probably own hundreds in my collection! I prefer nude or MLBB (my lips but better) colored lipsticks on a daily basis! But, I love red and plum colored lipsticks as well!
5. I want to become a jetsetter! I have a list of places that I want to visit and Prague, Czech Republic tops that list.
6. I want to become a professional scuba diver! I went scuba diving once and I fell in love with it! At first I was scared but it went on like a breeze! I plan to visit diving sites across the world in the future!
7. I don’t eat vegetables. For some reason, I cannot stand the taste and smell of them. I can only tolerate the taste and smell of broccoli and eggplant. Actually find this sad because I would love to be able to eat salads. But, I just want to puke whenever I eat them. 😦