Here’s a fun fact about me: I love body scrubs! There is nothing more satisfying than using a great body scrub that lathers nicely or exfoliates your skin!
One body scrub has recently become my obsession and it’s The Cream Factory Scrub-in-a-Tub! This body scrub is made available in the Philippines by Because, Inc. If the brand sounds familiar, maybe it’s because you’ve heard about their bath creams which I’ve raved about here.
I love the way this product is packaged! It comes in a cute tub with eye-catching labels!
The Cream Factory Scrub-in-a-Tub is a body scrub that exfoliates the skin with the added nourishing and moisturizing effect of real Goat’s Milk from the Netherlands. This product comes in 3 variants: Creamy, Yummy and Salty. The Creamy variant has walnut sprinkles to buff away impurities while the Yummy (which I swear looks like chocolate!) variant has cocoa bean bits to awaken the skin! The variant that I got is Salty which contains rock salt crystals which is also good for exfoliating the skin. Currently, each variant comes in 2 different scents.
The Scrub-in-a-Tub that I got is in Goat’s Milk and Witch Hazel. Unfortunately, you cannot smell this scrub through this blog post but I can tell you that it smells heavenly! In fact, out of all the variants and scents that these scrubs come in, this is the scent that stood out for me. It has such a nice, fresh scent that would make you want to just sniff this product all day long! That’s how good this stuff smells!
As for this product’s ingredients, it contains natural ingredients that are safe for the skin. It contains rock salt crystals which are great for exfoliating the skin. I also read somewhere that rock salts can eliminate toxins and reduce the risk of skin disorders.
In the picture below, you can see the rock salt crystals in this product. To some, these crystals may be abrasive. However, I find that unlike other body scrubs that leave your skin red and feeling raw after use, this scrub is not abrasive at all. When using this, you can feel the salt crystals exfoliating and working its way into your skin instead of taking off a layer of your skin!
This product also contains Goat’s Milk which is great for moisturizing and hydrating the skin. Witch Hazel is also a key ingredient in this product. Witch Hazel is a known ingredient in skin care products as it helps rejuvenate and moisturize the skin.
1. I love that this product has natural ingredients that are great for the skin! The Goat’s Milk and Witch Hazel components of this products leaves my skin moisturized after using this product!
2. I love the fact that even though this scrub has rock salt crystals, I do not find it abrasive or harsh on my skin. This product always leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
3. The scent is amazing! I can go on and on about how ammmmmaaaaaazzzzzing this smells! Haha.
4. I also love the fact that you do not need a big amount of this product every time you use it! I find that a small amount goes a long way because the product is very creamy and easy to lather on to the body.
5. This product is not tested on animals!
6. Packaging is cute yet sturdy!
Nada! None! I couldn’t think of anything I don’t like about this product!
If you are a body scrub lover like me or just someone who enjoys bath products in general, I definitely recommend The Cream Factory Scrub-in-a-Tub for you! This product is amazing and is guaranteed worth your time and money!
If you want to know more about The Cream Factory, you may visit and like their Facebook page.
The Cream Factory is available at Beauty Bar, Rustan’s Fresh, Landmark Department Store, and Snoe Outlets.
Happy Valentines Day!