I have been a fan of the brand E.L.F. (Eyes, Lips, Face) since they became available here in the Philippines a few years ago. I remember being amazed at the price range since it was very affordable. I love their studio line in particular and I have accumulated quite a lot of stuff from this line over the years.
I am in love with the E.L.F. Studio Blushes! I first heard about them from YouTube Beauty Guru EmilyNoel83 and I know that she loves them! These blushes are in powder form and they have amazing pigmentation!
I now have 4 of these blushes in my collection!
My favorite out of the 4 E.L.F. studio blushes that I own is this shade called Mellow Mauve. Like the name implies, it’s a deep mauve color with tiny specks of shimmer in it. I love this blush because it suits my skintone really well and the shimmer in it is not very overpowering. It’s a very wearable color and I love using it during the day with just a tiny bit of the product dusted on my cheeks.
Passion Pink is a matte bright baby pink color. This color looks overwhelming on the pan because it looks so pink and bright. However, I find that it gives just the right amount of natural-looking flush when applied on the cheeks.
Peachy Keen is a shimmery peach blush. Well, I wouldn’t really call this a blush because it’s super light on my skin. I see this color more as a highlight since it’s very shimmery. I sometimes use this color on top of a matte blush like Passion Pink just to amp the matte blush a little bit. But this also works nice as a highlight at the top of your cheeks or on the browbone.
Twinkle Pink is a light pink color with shimmers in it. This blush is so pretty but the shimmers in it can get very overpowering.
Here are the swatches of the blushes. Mellow Mauve looks really light in the picture but it really is pigmented in real life!
1. The blushes are nicely pigmented! You only need to tap your blush brush lightly on the product and you will get amazing color payoff!
2. The blushes are affordable at Php 249.75 only!
3. The packaging is light and compact. I love that it comes with a mirror. The blushes don’t come with a brush which I don’t mind since I don’t typically use brushes that come with the products.
4. I love how versatile these products are because you can use the lighter colors as highlighters as well! I’m pretty sure you can use the darker colors like Mellow Mauve as an eyeshadow. I think it will look nice on the eyelids!
1. My only critique about this product is that it does not last long throughout the day. I still need touch ups atleast once within the day.
Have you tried any of the E.L.F. Studio Blushes? Let me know what you think of them!